- Whitecaps' Hill makes diving catch in right field
- Benches clear between Zephyrs, Redbirds
- Iowa's Vogelbach homers in third straight game
- Akron's Frazier throws out runner to win game
- Fightin Phils' Cozens hits grand slam to tie MiLB lead
- Louisville's Garrett notches another strikeout
- El Paso's Hedges homers in fifth straight game
- Zephyrs' Hood hits pickup truck with home run
- Ortiz makes a leaping grab for the Indians
- 'Riders' Judge plates a run with a standup triple
- PawSox's Castillo makes over-the-shoulder catch
- Dickson crushes a solo homer for the Dodgers
Blue Jays No. 3 prospect Sean Reid-Foley has yet to yield a run since his promotion to Class A Advanced Dunedin. He'll work to build on his 13-inning scoreless streak against the Flying Tigers.
Ben Hill kicked off his Appalachian League trip at Pioneer Park in Greeneville, Tennesee. While the stadium may be the newest in the league, the stands are filled with family and old friends.
Just 19 years old, Adonis Medina took a no-hit bid into the ninth inning before allowing Daniel Johnson's single. Philly's No. 16 prospect hasn't given up a run in three outings for Williamsport.
- On the Road: Finding fellowship in Greeneville
- Rays' Gillaspie making gains with Biscuits
- Rockies' McMahon adjusting to new level
- Phillies' Medina falls two outs shy of no-hitter
- McKinney, Happ pour it on in Smokies' rout
- Renfroe slams El Paso to win on four-hit night
- Barons' Hawkins driving in runs in bunches
- Garrett rebounds with shutout start for Bats